Sunday, April 6, 2008

Isabella loves.....


Her mommy :) She loves sleeping with her mommy too! Sometimes this is the only way I can get her take a long nap is to ly down with her. She also loves her chi-chi! Don't try and give her a bottle, she will adamantly refuse it. It is such a wonderful feeling though, knowing how much satisfaction she gets from nursing. Whether she is having stomach pains, gets a little too worked up, or just having an off day, all I have to do is let her nurse a little while. It is absolutely the best feeling in the world being able to make her so happy.
She also loves her Baby Einstein dvds and cartoons!! The bright colors and contrasts will hold her attention for awhile--at least long enough for me to get the kitchen clean!! And she loves 'talking' to her daddy and listening to Cumbia with him. I have walked into the room before to see her fast asleep after her daddy bounced her around a little to Cumbia, she loves the instruments and beats. She also loves anything she can put into her mouth! And I mean anything!!

She is such a wonderful girl and when I look at her I cant believe I have been so blessed.

No comments: