Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Crazy hormonal dreams

So 2 nights ago I dreamed I gave birth to a baby boy! And all i kept doing was screaming, "NO her genitals are just swollen." And last night she was a taco. Not joking. When I opened up a piece of aluminum foil there was cilantro and onions and her little head. But in the dream everyone kept telling me how beautiful she was..and she had a full head of hair!! Those on top of the dream I had that I gave birth to an african american boy!!!

Sometimes I wake up and am not quite sure what in the world is going on!!

Hormones..they have got to be the craziest thing anyone can experience. And now I'm contemplating what I want for breakfast. Part of me feels like I will die if I don't get pancakes, but then I kind of want a blueberry bagel with almond honey cream cheese. If this baby doesnt come soon I might drive myself crazy (and pedro too)!!!!

No comments: