Sunday, October 21, 2007

What every pregnant woman needs..

A pair of blinders and ear plugs!!! Lately I have been getting 'suggestions' and comments everytime I turn around, which can really start to drive you crazy. The biggest thing I have people say to me is, 'why are you still working, why aren't you at home?' Well ya know..I feel great (98% of the time), my job requires no hard work just a constant cardio workout (which has been great for my health and my unborn child)...and what would I do sitting on my butt at home? I feel that my job has HELPED me with my pregnancy and has really helped my stay healthy and energetic throughout it. So thank you to everyone who helps me at work and to everyone who has supported me. Now if I can just get that stupid redneck from coming in (the one who told me i was going to kill my baby b/c i should be at home...yeah that ass.) then that would make me even happier!! But until then I plan on working till I give birth, or until I can't fit through the doors...and as long as I continue to get great leg massages from Pedro ;)

No comments: