Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 13th

Today we (pedro and I) went in for my weekly checkup. I am 36 weeks and 1 day today, with less than 4 weeks until her due date- December 10th. The doctor did an internal exam and said I have started effacing, thinning of the cervix, and she says I am about 50% effaced....but no dilation- My cervix is still closed. The good thing is that the process has started. And as much as I would love to have her here NOW, a few more weeks is not that bad--and I will be able to still hit all the day after thanksgiving sales :) I'll just be waddling a little more than usual!


SO last night as I was cooking dinner Pedro looks at me and says, 'Thank you.' Then says, 'Before I met you I was alone and now I have a wonderful family.'
He melts my heart sometimes.......

No comments: